This Policy shall govern the Company’s refunds and capitalised words have the following definitions:
||the person, company or entity that requests an Order.
||the service requested by the Client and provided by the Company.
||the Service request, including the requirements.
Any words following the terms including, include, in particular, for example or any other similar expression shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the sense of the words, description, definition, phrase or terms preceding those terms.
We are confident that the Client will be happy with our Service, but in the scenario that the Client is not 100% satisfied, we invite the Client to follow the steps below in order to come to a suitable remedy.
3. Refund Initiation
- 3.1. If the Service fails to satisfy the criteria the Client requested in the initial Order, for reasons which are attributable (in whole or part) to our default, the provisions of this policy shall apply.
- 3.2. The Client shall, notify us if they are not satisfied with the Service by giving us written notice, in accordance with clause 3.3.
- 3.3. The written notice must include the reasons you are not satisfied. We may request further explana- tion and you must cooperate in providing this to us.
- 3.4. Upon receipt of the Client’s written notice, we will review the Client’s position and within 48 hours we will respond to the Client with a plan to remedy the Service. From this time, we shall have 5 business days to provide a solution to the Client (“Solution”).
- 3.5. Once we have submitted a proposed Solution, the Client shall have 24 hours to notify us as to whether they accept or reject the Solution.
- 3.6 Should the Client reject the Solution, the Client will then have the option to request a refund of the initial price paid.
- 3.7. The amount shall be refunded in the currency initially paid.
- 3.8.Any refund is ultimately at our discretion and shall we approve a refund or partial refund this will be refunded to the Client within 15 business days.
- 3.9.We reserve the right to refuse to provide a refund in a number of given situations, including but not limited to, where there is no sufficient reasoning or where the reasons are not valid.
The Client acknowledges that any refund paid shall be in full and final settlement of our financial liability for any loss or damage howsoever arising incurred by the Client.
We may amend this policy from time to time. Please check back here to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
For the purpose of this Policy, any notice must be sent by email to email@example.com
- 7.1. Each of the paragraphs of this Policy operate separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- 7.2. The Client irrevocably agrees that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with this policy.